6.23.2010

Super Secret: The Bath That Beats Bloating





Super Secret:

Add 2 cups of Epsom Salts to a hot bath and soak for up to 20 minutes, 3 times a week.
Elle McPherson swears by this trick to detoxify and to banish belly bloat. I haven't tried it myself but thought it could be useful.

I've been feeling really blah and bad lately. Since exams, I've been eating really unhealthy food due to boredom and stress, which of course, has made me put on a kg. Grrrrr. Really need to motivate myself to start eating healthy again! I even went to the gym for 3 hours on Monday. Yep, 3!!! Crazy right? Totally poured that hard work down the drain from my 2 donuts I ate this morning for breakfast plus the other half donut I ate half an hour ago - BEFORE BED!!!

Tomorrow, I PROMISE is the start of my healthy eating regime. I have agreed to help motivate a friend of mine to do the same to slim down for her 21st.

Goal: To tone up and lose 3 kgs.
Inspiration: Miranda Kerr, who by the way, is finally engaged to Orlando Bloom. Yays!
Hypothesis: It will be done!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment