6.20.2010

Potential Dresses














A few potential pieces that could be my winning dress for a black and white ball-themed 21st a friend of mine is having seeing as she has never been to a ball! SHOCK HORROR! Can't decide whether to wear a long elegant dress or just a norm cocktail dress. Will be exciting, to see birthday girl in a dress and my boyfriend all scrubbed up clean in nice dress shirt and pants (probably wouldn't go as far as a proper suit for a 21st)! I've always been a fan of dressing up, it's my favourite part about going out in the weekend although times can be hectic when I'm stumped about what to wear! Need to stop spending as I am uber-broke but guess this is an actual special occasion where I must buy a nice dress (or so I keep trying to convince myself!) - At this rate, I'll never get to Europe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment