7.18.2010

Back To School.


So my one month holiday has finally come to an end :( Another 3 months and I can call my second year at university over. I'm actually looking forward to it, can't wait to graduate, make my parents proud and throw my mortar board in the air. Not too keen on growing up and finding a real job though, that part is a bit scary!
Anyway, tomorrow will be my boyf's first day of university. His 3 year holiday has finally come to an end :p and he has decided to study engineering. Will be a toughie but I'm sure he will do just fine :)

Another positive note is that I have finally started saving for Europe.. hooray! :D Although there are a few things I have my eyes on, I have resisted temptation so far and I think that I will be able to reach my goal of $20k by next June if I discipline myself... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment